Strictly Come Dancing fans will be sad to see Bruno Tonioli step down from his role in the coming weeks.
Thankfully, it will only be temporary as steps away from the judging panel for one week.
According to The Sun, a very surprising face will be replacing the beloved judge.
Alfonso Ribeiro is said to be taking Bruno’s place the weekend of October 20.
They explained how Bruno will be taking the weekend off from the BBC show in order to fulfil commitments to Dancing with The Stars in Los Angeles.
And Alfonso is no stranger to dancing shows after taking part in the American counterpart.
He went on to win Dancing with The Stars when he competed in it.
Express.co.uk has contacted a representative of BBC for comment.
This isn’t the first time Bruno has taken time off from Strictly Come Dancing.
Last year, he took a weekend off as a result of “a very busy work schedule”.
Currently, Bruno is said to have been travelling between to the UK and Los Angeles every week.
It is thought he travels straight to the US after finishing the BBC version.
Strictly Come Dancing has been in the news all this week after Seann Walsh and Katya Jones were caught kissing.
News broke last weekend after they had competed and since they both apologised for their actions.
Both Seann and Katya blamed alcohol for their indiscretions.
Seann told his 112,000 followers: “In light of the story in today’s newspaper I would like to offer my sincere apologies for my actions.
“This is no excuse but it was a one-off drunken mistake which I am truly sorry for.”
Katya added to her 56,300 followers: “I’m so sorry about any offence or hurt I may have caused with my actions. I wasn’t thinking and it was a one-off mistake after some drinks.
“I love my husband and we are very happy together, this is not a reflection on our relationship.”
Strictly Come Dancing airs tonight on BBC One at 6.40pm.